Thursday, July 20th
To kick things off, we will be joining together on Thursday evening at Walkabout Brewing. Come on by at your leisure to enjoy a pint among Bronco friends, play some lawn games in the Walkabout Outback, and hang with the TOMS OFFROAD crew. This will be a great way relax after your travels and before driving the next day, either on the McGrew Trail or road tripping to the Redwoods. Kids are welcome!Updated: Friday, July 14th, 2023, 1:36pm
Friday, July 21st
Hit the dirt with the TOMS OFFROAD Crew with an all day ride on the historic McGrew Trail, meeting at the O’Brien Country Store in O’Brien, OR. The trail is a mild off-roading trail and 33″ or bigger tires and a locker/traction device are recommended. Please pack a lunch and plenty of water/beverages. The trail will be warm. Additionally, vehicles must have either a gallon of water or a fully charged and operational 2½-pound fire extinguisher and shovel. Please come with a full fuel tank, ready for a full day, and plan to pack out whatever you pack in. 7:30 a.m. driver meeting to be at the trailhead by 8 a.m. We will break off the trail at the halfway point, with a goal of returning to Medford with enough time to get cleaned up for the Grand Opening Gala, no later than 4pm.Updated: Monday, July 17th, 2023, 5:30am
Join us for an epic road trip through the towering old growth of the Redwood National Forest. This is an all-day trip that leaves from the TOMS OFFROAD warehouse in Medford, Oregon. Fuel stops will be available though limited. We recommend packing a lunch and plenty of water, though food stops will be available.Updated: Monday, July 17th, 2023, 5:29am
Be one of the first to experience the new TOMS OFFROAD show room in this one of a kind grand opening gala. This is a semi-formal event. Hors d’eouvres and non-alcoholic beverages served. Alcohol available on-site for purchase from Walkabout Brewing Company.Updated: Monday, July 17th, 2023, 5:28am
Saturday, July 22nd
- We will be holding our annual Bronco show & shine where you can show off your great Bronco build, family heirloom or even your “diamond in the rough”. This is a great time to meet and greet with fellow Bronco enthusiasts and see what others have done with their Broncos to get a few ideas to take back to the garage with you. You’ll also get a chance to check out the TOMS OFFROAD crew Broncos including Tom’s beautiful red 1976 Ford Bronco.
- The TOMS OFFROAD Bronco Show & Shine isn’t just a bunch of Broncos, as good as that is. There will be live music, demonstrations/classes, great local food trucks, and a beer garden featuring local spirits to quench your thirst. Jon Melton and Donnie Whiteman will be joining us for a special live broadcast of The Broncast podcast. Additionally, we’ll have games for kids and kids-at-heart, including cornhole, ladder ball, a playground and splash pad, and there will be our kid’s Build-a-Bronco! Kona Ice shave ice truck will also be there to cool you off on this warm summer day!
- Please do not start staging or lining up before 10:00 AM. The surrounding area is a neighborhood with a couple of businesses, and we cannot block public right-of-way. Entry to the park can begin at 10AM, so plan to arrive between 10 and 11 AM.
- Trailer parking is available. You will be allowed to enter the park and unload beginning at 10:00 AM, and then can get in the registration line with your Bronco to be checked in and parked.
- OUR WAREHOUSE WILL NOT BE OPEN ON SATURDAY! Please pick up parts on Friday or call ahead and we can have your order ready for pickup on-site Saturday.
- The end of the show will culminate with an awards ceremony including prizes for Best in Show, Best Stock Bronco, Best Modified Bronco and Best Trail Bronco! We will also present the Dave & Sandy Loewen Long Distance Award to the early Bronco driver who drives their Bronco the farthest to attend the show. All Bronco generations are classed together to win.
- One of the defining events of the TOMS OFFROAD Rock & Roll has always been our concert finale and dinner. Join us for a catered meal by All Smoked Out BBQ and some great music to close out this incredible show! We are excited to announce that crowd favorite Jon Martin of Gunstock Red will be performing this year!
SPECIAL LODGING – Available in Central Point and Medford, OR
Camping Package – 3 Nights – July 20-23, 2023 – $135 per spot
- We’ve secured 20 RV camping spots with the Southern Oregon RV Park during the event. Camp among other Bronco owners and enthusiasts throughout the event, and hang out with each other at the TOMS OFFROAD Corral camp spot for happy hour. Each spot is a 60-ft pull-through spot, full hook-up (no tent or car camping allowed).
- Bookable through our Eventbrite registration site ONLY. First-come, first-booked! Camp sites and check-in instructions will be emailed through Eventbrite the day before arrival.
- Restrooms/Showers available. To view the campground, visit: Southern Oregon RV Park
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org once you’ve booked if you’d like to be assigned a site near a friend or group! We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Group-rated Hotel Rooms at Compass Hotel Medford by Margaritaville – 3 Nights Available – July 20-23, 2023 – $139/night
We’ve partnered with the Compass Hotel to save a block of rooms for our event attendees at a discounted rate! One of the newest hotels in the area, the Compass features a restaurant and bar, complimentary breakfast, pool, and even cornhole in their amazing outdoor area. It’s a perfect place to unwind with your fellow Bronco buddies. Limited rooms available. To receive the group rate, call 541-646-9715 and request the TOMS OFFROAD group rate! Deadline to book is July 12th.
DONATIONS – TOMS OFFROAD Fundraising for Southern Oregon
Access – Building Community
- Once again we’ll be collecting food donations for ACCESS. Each canned-food donation will earn you one raffle ticket for our raffle! Tickets are also available to purchase through registration and at the event
Maslow Project – Stabilize. Engage. Thrive.
- Maslow Project is a non-profit organization that helps youth and families struggling with homelessness across Jackson and Josephine Counties.
- We’ll have a collection barrel for these much needed items:
- Diapers Size 4-6
- Baby Wipes
- Shampoo (full size)
- Conditioner (full size)
- Body Wash (full size)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Toothpaste (full size)
- New socks (all ages)
- New underwear (all ages)