You can download these instructions as a PDF here: 66-77 Early Ford Bronco Hydraulic Liftgate Support
Early Ford Bronco Hydraulic Liftgate Support Package
2 – Hydraulic Liftgate Supports
2 – U Brackets
2 – Ball Studs
2 – Ball Stud L-Brackets
How to Install the 66-77 Early Ford Bronco Hydraulic Liftgate Support
1. Support the Liftgate with a long object, such as a 2×4.
2. Remove the liftgate supports that are currently on the vehicle.
3. Mount the L-Shaped Bracket on the liftgate with the ball stud pointing inward.
4. Mount the U-Shaped Bracket in the stock position on the hard top. Be sure that the ball stud is tight on the new bracket.
5. Install the Bronco hydraulic liftgate rod on the new mounting brackets with the shock reservoir facing down.
6. Repeat last step for other side
That’s it! The Early Bronco Hydraulic Liftgate Support is Installed.