Get ready for the 2022 TOMS OFFROAD Rock & Roll!!!
Join us on Friday, July 22nd & Saturday, July 23rd for an early Bronco customer appreciation event like no other! Check out the details below:
Meet @ 7:30 AM (Trail Run Starts @ 8:30 AM), Friday, July 22nd ***Pending trail permit & minimum 10 registrations***
- 2022 TOMS OFFROAD McGrew Trail Offroad Trip – Meet at O’Brien Country Store, O’Brien, OR @ 7:30 AM [ITINERARY]
- ***Pending receipt of a trail permit and registration of at least 10 Broncos for the trail*** Join the TOMS OFFROAD crew and trail leader Jim Shrum for a ride through the McGrew Trail. Did you play the Oregon Trail game when you were younger? Now you can get a taste of it in real life. The McGrew Trail was forged by settlers heading west on the Oregon Trail looking for new land and adventure! This is a mild offroad trail, but be forewarned there will be brush and such on the trail. Your Bronco will get dirty and may get a tattoo or two from the trees, brush and rocks along the edge of this unmanicured trail. A suspension lift and rear locker are a minimum requisite to run the trail. Come ready for a full day and plan to pack out whatever you pack in.
Meet @ 7:30 AM (Road Trip Starts @ 8:30 AM), Friday, July 22nd
- 2022 TOMS OFFROAD Crater Lake Cruise – Meet at TOMS OFFROAD, Medford, OR @ 7:30 AM
- IT’S BACK! We have had several requests to bring back the Crater Lake Cruise and we listened! Looking to spend time with other Bronco owner’s and drive your classic Ford through some of America’s most beautiful countryside? If so, this is the trip for you. This road trip will be an all day trip running through the beautiful scenery that Southern Oregon has to offer as we guide you on a cruise to beautiful Crater Lake. The trip will start at the TOMS OFFROAD warehouse in Medford and wind through the countryside of our beautiful state. This is a street cruise and Broncos on this trip should be able to safely and successfully run at highway speeds (55 mph is ok). NOTE: There is a day use fee at Crater Lake. Please check the current fee and make sure to have money with you to cover this cost.
Meet @ 7:00 PM (Cruise Starts @ 7:30 PM, Movie Starts @ 8:30 PM), Friday Evening, July 22nd
- 2022 TOMS OFFROAD Street Cruise & Drive-In Movie (TBD) – Meet at TOMS OFFROAD, Medford, OR @ 7:00 PM
- For those who haven’t had enough Broncos after a day of off-roading or cruising, we will be joining together on Friday evening for a street cruise through historic Jacksonville, Oregon. Following the Bronco street cruise, we will meet (location TBD) for an old fashioned drive-in movie. This will be a great day to wind down after a long day of wheeling! Join us for the cruise and movie or any part you like. TOMS OFFROAD will provide ice cream, popcorn and water. Feel free to bring your own snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
Gates open @ 11:00 AM, Saturday, July 24th @ The Expo at the Jackson County Fairgrounds
- 2022 TOMS OFFROAD Bronco Show & Shine
- We will be holding our annual Bronco show & shine where you can show off your great Bronco build, family heirloom or even your “diamond in the rough”. This is a great time to meet and greet with fellow Bronco enthusiasts and see what others have done with their Broncos to get a few ideas to take back to the garage with you. The end of the show will culminate with an awards ceremony including prizes for Best in Show, Best Stock Bronco, Best Modified Bronco and Best Trail Bronco! We will also present the Dave & Sandy Loewen Long Distance Award to the early Bronco driver who drives their Bronco the farthest to attend the show. You’ll also get a chance to check out the TOMS OFFROAD crew Broncos including Tom’s beautiful red 1976 Ford Bronco and Lonnie’s 1974 beast of a Bronco.
- The TOMS OFFROAD Bronco Show & Shine isn’t just a bunch of Broncos as good as that is. We will have live music by an incredible local band. We will also have two great local food trucks. Additionally, there will be a beer garden to quench your thirst and fun and games for kids of all ages. Games available will include cornhole, ladder ball, bouncy house and water slide! Kona Ice shave ice truck will also be there to cool you off on this warm summer day!
- OUR WAREHOUSE WILL NOT BE OPEN ON SATURDAY! Please pick up parts on Friday or call ahead and we can have your order ready for pickup on-site Saturday at The Expo.
- 2022 TOMS OFFROAD Charity Raffle to Support ACCESS Food Pantry
- A Bronco event doesn’t count if it doesn’t include a parts raffle. We will be holding our annual TOMS OFFROAD Charity Raffle where all proceeds will go to benefit ACCESS Food Pantry. Tickets will be available for sale at the event or bring in canned food for a free ticket for each can you bring. At the 2021 TOMS OFFROAD Rock & Roll, we were able to donate over $4,000 and more than 1,400 lbs of canned food to ACCESS. Let’s try to beat that this year!
2:00 PM, Saturday, July 24th @ The Expo at the Jackson County Fairgrounds
- 2022 TOMS OFFROAD Winery & Brewery Tour & Street Cruise
- We are working out the details of our 2022 TOMS OFFROAD Winery & Brewery Tour. We will have a list of popular wineries and breweries that you can opt to check out in small groups or on your own. We will also offer a street cruise that winds through some of our favorite local spots for those who would like to attend. Check at the registration booth during the show for more details on these offerings.
- For those who want to hang out rather than hitting the street, we will have plenty of fun and games to be had at the fairgrounds during this bit of “off-time”. Hang out and chat about Broncos or challenge someone to a game of cornhole or ladder ball. We will also have plenty of activities for the kids to keep them busy!
6:00 pm PST, Saturday, July 24th @ The Expo at the Jackson County Fairgrounds
- 2022 TOMS OFFROAD Rock & Roll Dinner & Concert featuring The Brothers Reed
- One of the defining events of the TOMS OFFROAD Rock & Roll has always been our concert finale and dinner. Join us for a catered meal and some great music by local favorites The Brothers Reed to close out this incredible show! Check out the 2020 TOMS OFFROAD ‘Virtual’ Rock & Roll for a sample of what to expect from this awesome event! Gates close when the party ends (or we are too tired to keep them open)!